Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Emporer's Silk!!







Weird title, I know... but let me explain...  Renae & I decided last week to put in an order for more Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.  With the holidays around the corner, we thought Emporer's Silk would be a fabulous color of red for some great pieces we have sitting in our garages.  Accent pieces are so fun to do in interesting, bright, bold colors!
 
This piece turned out amazing... I love it!  I wish I could keep it, but I won't do that b/c I'm sure someone who sees this will fall in love with the bold color choice & the great piece of furniture that it is.
 
The sky's the limit with this piece...  a bench at the entrance of your home, a bathroom accent piece, a short side table, etc.  It is stamped on the bottom with the words "bench", so obviously it is a bench, but who knows what else this great piece could be used for?
 
Thanks for stopping by & checking out all of our pieces!
Heather
 
SOLD
 
dimensions: 22"wide x 15"deep x 16"tall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment