Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Too Pretty To Paint

I picked this wardrobe up about a month ago.  
Initially I thought I would paint it and keep it for myself, 
then I remembered I have too much stuff already.

 So I decided to paint it.  Today.  

As my husband was helping me bring it inside from the sweltering garage...
he said, "why are you painting this?"  

Well, he hit the nail on the head...it is a nice sturdy piece and it is in great shape.  It is truly "Too Pretty To Paint."  


So, I dusted it off, cleaned it up, tightened some screws and set a few nails that were poking out.  And decided to sell it as is...perfect.  


Measures 42" wide, 20" deep and 62" high.  

Functions beautifully.  



greenbriargoods@hotmail.com

Thanks for visiting our blog.

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment