Monday, April 18, 2011

Tons of Character


This hutch is gorgeous!  It was a big undertaking...
but the results are amazing. 

 Beth from Not Too Shabby 
found this amazing hutch and asked us to paint it...
the inside was painted a beautiful turquoise color and the exterior in a soft cream.  The entire hutch was heavily distressed and antiqued.  




The base has amazing details and the pulls are perfect...
there is even a little turquoise on the fronts of the doors.

This hutch is front and center at the entrance of 
Not Too Shabby in the Gateway Mall.

Open Thursday thru MONDAY!  



3 comments:

  1. The hutch looks great I love the blue. New follower.......stop by for a blog visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the ornateness of the piece! ;) Great job! Come by & sign up for my continual giveaway...this week a $100 giveaway! And a few of my recent posts about furniture and bird cages...and a hilarious story about me! ;) Meme

    ReplyDelete