Friday, April 29, 2011

Aging Beautifully


Before







After

This piece is really lovely.  


The details on it are so delicate & pretty.  
We painted the piece cream & then in just a few spots, added robin egg blue.  We were very impressed with ourselves when this was finished.  


It looks perfectly aged (now if I can only age that perfectly....)!!

~Heather~

This piece sold right out of the garage...
didn't even have a chance to send it to Not Too Shabby!  
Thanks Michelle!  


Please give "Mike the Furniture Mover" a refill on his coffee.  

4 comments:

  1. I love the transformation! I have been looking for a piece like this for my dining room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I've been looking for something like this for months. Beautiful job! I love the knobs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece looks pretty.
    Happy weekend
    hugs from Savannah, Cherry

    ReplyDelete