Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Artichokes and Cream


This piece was brought to us by Heather's cousin, Britt.  When we were first getting started with our blog, she helped us learn how to use blogger...we had tried several times to set this us, but failed.  She helped us BIG time.  
Thanks again.  

It is a cedar lined chest that will be perfect in her home.  I forgot to take a "before" picture...but it was pretty basic brown with dings, dents and scratches.  I painted it in an old white color, distressed it generously and sealed it with some wax.  






Artichokes from my living room...I always chuckle as I attempt to stage my photos.  I use my iPhone to take pictures at any time of the day in poor lit areas and I basically grab a decor piece from my home and snap some pictures.  Ha!  

Oh, well...I having fun and I need to be quick so I can load it up and 
move on to the next piece.  


Thanks Britt!  

Renae

greenbriargoods@hotmail.com

1 comment:

  1. i love that chest- it has such great and unique lines! the finish is perfect. and so are the artichokes!

    ReplyDelete