Monday, March 12, 2012

Dashing in Duck Egg Blue


After a wonderful weekend with friends and family, 
I retreated to the garage and started painting this piece for 
Beth at Not Too Shabby in the Gateway Mall.  

Of course, I forgot the "before" picture...
but it was cream with speckles and baby blue accents.  Ugh.  

Now it has a fresh coat of Duck Egg Blue ASCP, 
some distressing and wax to seal it.  

The color appears washed out in these photos. 


I painted the hardware a dark antique bronze.
The handles and knobs look amazing. 


My garage...not so amazing. 


This piece would be a beautiful dresser or a buffet.  




Pictured with the mirror. 

I would say that this picture represents the true color better than the ones above...the fluorescent lights and the iphone work perfectly together:)  


Nice reflection...hockey gear airing out.  

Anyway, this piece will be at Not Too Shabby on Thursday. 
Hopefully between now and then I can clear the clutter in my garage.  

Thanks for visiting.

Renae


No comments:

Post a Comment