Thursday, February 23, 2012

Snow and Ice

The title of this post, Snow and Ice, describes our 
weather today and the color of this piece.  

It started out brown, boring and dated.  Now it is ready to hit the town.  



Before


During

The unique pulls received a fresh coat of paint.


After

I painted it Duck Egg Blue, heavily distressed it and 
used both clear and dark wax.  

I apologize for the lighting in my garage...I typically haul everything in for a "photo shoot,"  but my furniture mover was unavailable.  


I LOVE the unique details that stand out with the distressing.  



Do you like the handles?  

I have a greater appreciation for them now that the piece is no longer brown and the antique bronze spray paint freshened them up.  


36" wide, 45" tall and 18" deep

Sold. 



Thanks for visiting our blog!

Renae

No comments:

Post a Comment