Thursday, February 23, 2012

Retro Shades of Pink!

before ~ knobs & handles missing (aughhhh)!

pretty in pink (on my ugly unfinished basement floor)!

I love it when my kitchen is filled with drawers (at least their colorful)!





Such a neat look!

Both of the dressers would look great together!


OK...  so yesterday I had my "shades of blue", now today.... surprise, "shades of pink"!

I know I mentioned this in the last post, but this retro furniture is awesome ~ solidly built, glides wonderful, & an overall great piece of furniture!!

This one was missing quite a bit of hardware also, so creativity was key!  Let me tell you, finding drawer pulls that fit the previous holes was not going to happen (I think I went to 3 home improvement stores & looked online for longer than I care to admit)!!!  I ended up buying some plates that covered the original holes & paired them with a knob.  I did use a little of the previous hardware & gave it all a fresh coat of brushed nickel spraypaint.

I really love these cool, retro pieces (especially b/c they have such great lines & are so funky)!!

Hope you like looking at them as much as I liked painting them!!

Heather

SOLD

dimensions:  50"w x 18"d x 32 1/2"high

contact



No comments:

Post a Comment