Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Snow


Before

This dresser has some neat features with its 
curved drawers and lower section that juts out just a bit. 

 We decided to paint it crisp white and change the 
drawer pulls to a antique bronze.  

As I started to prep it for paint...I noticed this:  


I had used a razor blade and some deglosser to remove some of the gunk on the top and found an ink mark underneath.  The more I worked with it...the more the blueish color spread.  Ugh....so I kept at it until it was eliminated.

I took a couple coats of primer and paint to cover the spot...
but now it is as white as the snow on the ground.  


After

Fresh. White. Paint. Love. 


Look at that curved drawer...love it.  



A little distressing on the drawers adds interest and character.  


18.5" deep, 32" tall and 54" long

Available for purchase at Not Too Shabby in the Gateway Mall.
Open Thursday thru Monday.  

Contact us at greenbriargoods@hotmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment