Friday, September 16, 2011

Black Fox


While we were moving back into our house I was so overwhelmed with the amount of work ahead of us and the inability to finish anything...but I did a few painting projects that I knew I could finish.  

I painted Thomas' headboard and footboard in Black Fox by Sherwin Williams. It is kind of a graphite color and I love it next to the Dapper Tan on the walls (Sherwin Williams).   




We found some denim bedding, striped drapes and recycled pillows to bring make it more of a "big" boy room...he is almost 10!  



Our guest room got a little update with a new duvet and cozy pillows.  I painted the little side table white during my "overwhelmed" moment.  

My next project is a some hooks for my laundry room...stay tuned.  Plus, Heather and I are headed to Junk Fest in Carrington on Saturday!  
Can't. Wait. For. A. Day. Away.  





No comments:

Post a Comment