Saturday, May 14, 2011

Function Meets Cool





I will be the first to admit, my staging is very sub-standard! 

I had no idea how to stage this without actually drilling holes in my walls (which I obviously decided against for my marriage's sake)~ the idea of the piece is to hang the top shelving on a wall, and then to have the great little bench piece underneath.  It would be wonderful in an entry area, or a bedroom, or even a bathroom come to think of it! 

There is storage on the top for baskets, hooks for coats/jackets/towels, and the bottom could also have baskets/shoes.  We installed new casters on the bottom for ease of movement & we bought 4 hooks for the top shelving unit.  If you look closely, each hook has dual hooks to hang even more stuff! 

This is truly a fun, functional piece!

Sold

dimensions:  top ~ 43 1/2"w x 11 3/4"d x 24"high

                        bottom ~ 44"w x 11 3/4"d x 20 1/4"high

No comments:

Post a Comment